1. Use 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide. Make sure to buy at a health food store as the kind in the stores can contain chemicals/metals.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil (peppermint or lemon) &/or baking soda for an extra boost.
3. Apply with a Q tip and let soak in for several minutes. Rise with water.
4. Store in a glass container in the fridge
*The hydrogen Peroxide makes a nice mouth rinse also if you want to use it after brushing your teeth. I mix it with water since it’s pretty strong stuff.
1. Equal parts Lemon Juice and Witch Hazel
2. Store in a glass container in the fridge for several weeks
*I like to add a fresh lavender spring since it smells so good.
Darker eye brows:
1. Seep a black tea bag in a small container of water until it is dark. Apply the color to your eyebrows with a Q-tip. Leave on for 10 min and wipe off.
2. Make a new batch each time.
*I use Tazo tea bags. I make a cup of tea and just take the tea bag out after a few min and let it sit while the remaining water makes a nice dark color.
Enjoy your beautiful face!